As I promised, I'm going to show you some of the stuff I recently received/bought.
Colorful cupcake decorations from Lola's Cupcakes (can't wait to use them) andgorgeous Aertex Leather Longline Bra from Topshop. I got both of these from my friend Alexandra. I already envision myself wearing the corset bra under see-through tops. I just need more of those, now :P.
Faux leather jacket that I got on sale (I've always wanted a gray one); taupe oversize Alexa look-alike, silk scarf and silk Escada blouse with an amazing print, that I absolutely adore (all thrifted by lucky lucky me).
Since everyone already did this, I though I'd jump the wagon as well. As Eve already mentioned, we've been nominated by Mona from Boheme Fille for the stylish blogger award. Thank you very much.
Here I go:
1. I have a life-long dream of visiting Japan and I won't find rest until I do. I've even started learning japanese once. Maybe I will continue, because I really really love the language.
2. My most listened-to music album of all time is In Love and Death by The Used. Still love it.
3. I only watch 5 channels on TV: FashionTV, FLN, Viasat History, Discovery Travel & Living and E! Entertainment. Really.
4. When I was little I went to karate classes for 4 years.
5. My greatest fashion frustration is that i can't really wear high heels because of my height. It just doesn't feel right. And flats will never ever be as beautiful as a pair of high-heeled shoes.
6. I'm not afraid of reptiles, spiders or bugs. I actually find them cute (pictured above is Mr. Kornell♥, the prettiest of them all). But I am absolutely horrified by worms and larvae.
7. 2-3 years ago I used to go to gigs almost every week (Eve mentioned this, too - we consider it one of our most important achievements :)) ). The coolest memory is from Paris, when I went to a gig that took place @ Péniche Alternat, which is actually a barge on the Seine.
And now to present you my newest fashion obsessions:
Aaaand, only 9 days till my b-day :D. Unfortunately, it's during exam period..again. So no party until I'm done with exams. Anyway, on a positive note, I already got some gifts that I can't wait to show you guys. I'll post the pictures soon. ♥S.
I'm not in the mood of saying too many things, so instead I offer you these photos. I hope you will enjoy them.
Dress: from my aunt; gloves: Zara; belt: thrifted; fur coat and shawl: vintage; the bag's also vintage, from my grandma, to whom I dedicate this post.
Special thanks to my bf for walking with me in the park and for taking these photos in the freezing cold.
Post title inspired by Owl City and nail art inspired by Alix. ♥S.
.. I'm allowed, aren't I? Here are my favourite outfits from some of the SS 2011 lookbooks:
1. Topshop. Love the hair, the layering, the skirt in the fourth image.
2. Asos. The outfit in the second pic is just amazing, I think I'm obsessed with sheer dresses right now. And vintage (inspired) bags. I need more :P.
3. Primark . Saving the best for last. I'm loving the dresses - especially the one with the beach image (and they only cost around 17-18 £), the red satchel and I my absolute fav is the second to last pic: the flower-print skirt, the sweater and those cute kitten heels..I already see myself wearing that outfit.