The Season of the Rose
It's the time that you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important… People have forgotten this truth, but you mustn't forget it. You become responsible forever for...
Since everyone already did this, I though I’d jump the wagon as well. As Eve already mentioned, we’ve been nominated by Mona from Boheme Fille for the stylish blogger award. Thank you very much.
Here I go:
1. I have a life-long dream of visiting Japan and I won’t find rest until I do. I’ve even started learning japanese once. Maybe I will continue, because I really really love the language.
2. My most listened-to music album of all time is In Love and Death by The Used. Still love it.
3. I only watch 5 channels on TV: FashionTV, FLN, Viasat History, Discovery Travel & Living and E! Entertainment. Really.
4. When I was little I went to karate classes for 4 years.
5. My greatest fashion frustration is that i can’t really wear high heels because of my height. It just doesn’t feel right. And flats will never ever be as beautiful as a pair of high-heeled shoes.
6. I’m not afraid of reptiles, spiders or bugs. I actually find them cute (pictured above is Mr. Kornell♥, the prettiest of them all). But I am absolutely horrified by worms and larvae.
7. 2-3 years ago I used to go to gigs almost every week (Eve mentioned this, too – we consider it one of our most important achievements :)) ). The coolest memory is from Paris, when I went to a gig that took place @ Péniche Alternat, which is actually a barge on the Seine.
And now to present you my newest fashion obsessions:
Aaaand, only 9 days till my b-day :D. Unfortunately, it’s during exam period..again. So no party until I’m done with exams. Anyway, on a positive note, I already got some gifts that I can’t wait to show you guys. I’ll post the pictures soon.
Ce mi-ar place sa putem face schimb si sa fiu eu inalta ca tine iar tu sa poti purta tocuri inalte in timp ce eu balerini8->8->8-> Ehe….vise:))
Very prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in prima poza:*
So nice to more about you.
I am already looking forward to seeing all your lovely presents.
I tried to study Japanese too through audio lessons, I was getting quite good at it :)) It’s a language that needs to be practiced a lot and unless you study it in school, you can’t really do it on your own.
I hope we can both learn it someday.
I think you can wear high heels despite your height, look at Andy from Style scrapbook for example.
P.S. Love the first picture and the chameleon. I wouldn’t have one as a pet though..too scary.
Get out of my mind!!!!:)))) 1 and 5 are super true for me too. I also have huge obsession for maxi see trough skirts, animal print glasses and galaxy print. Mr. Kornell is beautiful and I just adore the first picture, you look stunning.
I am amazed by Mr. Kornell’s colors! 😐 He is absolutely beautiful! Please post him more often so I can see more of his colors 😀 He really is an inspiration for prints. And he is cute 😀 You’ve been to Paris..oh I’m envious. You still go to gigs? Are you interested in Bon Jovi? :->
And yes… Japanese is a beautiful language, I watch anime a lot and I learn a few from there.
i had a feeling you are super tall cause i always see u in lower heels. let me tell u that u should treaure your height. heels are uncomfy and most of us short people only wear them becase we look like midgets. i always say that if i was taller, heels would be non existent in my closet.
@ Andreea & Mina: It’s true, everyone wants what they cannot have. It’s not like i don’t like my height, I just sometimes wish I was 7 cm shorter, so I could wear higher heels :P.
@sacramento: Thanks. I can’t wait to post them.
@Alice: Thought so about 5, but had no clue about 1. Yes, I won’t rest until I find a (semi)transparent maxi, I tell you.
Andy are 181 cm. Si poarta tocuri de 15 cm cateodata, iti dai seama ca e super inalta. Dar a spus ca a invatat de-a lungul timpului sa ignore problema asta. Eu personal nu suport tocurile, they are annoying and I always get blisters after I wear high heeled shoes. Asa ca, I don’t see the hype around them.
A, e foarte bine ca ati studiat la facultate, cu un profesor specializat e mult mai usor, acum banuiesc ca un meditator ar fi singura solutie sa continuati studiile.
Hugs ^ – ^
Well, inca nu s-au pus in vaznare biletele pt Bon Jovi, cica pe 31 ianuarie si atunci vom afla si preturile 😉
Congrats on the award!
i love the skirt!!!its so chic!
Love the sheer skirt!!! Loving your blog dear!!
Stop by sometime, maybe we could follow each other if you like??
I have prepared a post for my blog called No Jeans inspiration and I chosed on of your photos.I want to know if it’s ok with you to publish it? …I would have sent you an email,but I haven;t found it on your blog 🙂
I also dream of visiting Japan… and right now i’m heading to my Japanese classes 😛
But over Japan, I love only one other country – China… and to keep up with the coincidences, I have just written a(nother) post on my blog about it 🙂
Oh, and I DO hate reptiles and spiders, I do, I do, I doooo!!!!
hey,are you still in search of a see-through maxi skirt/dress?