When Patricia, the founder of Loud Bodies, asked if we'd be interested in trying out some of the products on the website, we were more than thrilled by her proposal....
Fall Binge-Watching Guide
There are several reasons why I love autumn. First of all it’s almost my birthday, secondly it’s the most wonderful time of the year aka Halloween time and thirdly it is the start of a new season of my favorite tv shows. Just to understand the extent of my obsession, I am currently watching more than 20 shows, yes you heard it right. So I consider myself quite an authority on this particular subject.
Without any further ado, here’s my list of
5 TV shows worth to binge-watch
1). Doctor Who (there are not enough words to describe one of the best shows of all time )
2). New Girl ( Zooey Deschanel ftw )
3). Reign ( Gossip Girl fashion meets Game of Thrones’ plots )
4). The White Queen ( based on the Philippa Gregory’s novels, this show depicts in such a beautiful matter the War of the Roses, that I became smitten with the characters and the never-ending plot ).
5). Sherlock ( for the love of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, you have to watch this show)
5 TV shows that premier this fall
1) Forever ( an immortal Sherlock Holmes, need I say more? )
2) Outlander ( a beautiful feminist movie with a surprising plot )
3) Selfie ( for no reason other than my obsession with Karen Gillan )
4) The Cosmopolitans ( if you are looking for clever dialogue and you’ve missed Adam Brody, than this is the show for you)
5) How to get away with murder ( the title sums it up )