On Thursday evening we attended the Avanpremiere Gala – 12th edition. Great atmosphere, the same location as last time (the beautiful Bell’Agio Casa), colourful and fashionable people and all the ingredients for a great show. Some amazing collections, others not so impressive, but a successful event all in all.
1. Iris Șerban – Lights
2. M12 – Jangala . We absolutely loved this collection. It was sweet and boyish with a touch of innocence, like ” Le petit prince” brought to life. Lovely head accessories, also by M12.
3. Anca și Silvia Negulescu – ELIDYR. The leather was again the key element of the collection. We loved the gold accents, hand made from fiber glass.
4. Florina Ivașcu – ARHI COUTURE. Our top choices were the peach trench coat and the glass accessories. So modern and architectural and yet feminine and delicate.
5. Bianca Popp – Better, Bitter, Butter-fly
6. Rhea Costa presented the cruise 2014 collection. Beautiful, wearable and the music of the show made us dream.
7. Alex Tunsu – First Breath. A metaphor of human evolution. Lots of layering, different structures and fabrics.
8. Fe[male] – Emotional Intelligence. It was a vision in white, like the wardrobe of a modern snow queen.
9. Simona Semen – Black Ice . One of our fav collections. Flawless craftsmanship, ingenious material association, awesome theme music. Oh, and not to forget about the unicorn braid hair (which is a definite must- try).
10. Natalia Vasiliev – Guell Sunset . This was of course the icing on the cake. Exquisite dresses, layering, sheerness, we were in complete awe over the almost surreal quality of the fabrics.
S. is wearing: Jil Sander dress, Atmosphere shoes, Zara bag, H&M Conscious headband
E. is wearing: Asos skirt, H&M Conscious clutch, H&M shoes