It's the time that you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important… People have forgotten this truth, but you mustn't forget it. You become responsible forever for...
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland
Christmas is just around the corner, and what a better time than this to do… a Book Tag. So let’s get into the Christmas spirit and hopefully find some good present ideas for the loved ones.
1) Some of your favorite book covers.
2) A book that takes place in a wintery land, or a book that takes place in the winter.
– The Chronicles of Narnia – The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
3) A book where the main character is something of a misfit.
– The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4) A book(s) that makes you happy.
– Fortunately, the Milk… by Neil Gaiman
5) Favorite Christmas story.
– Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
6) A book with a character that is cold and hard on the outside but is really a kind/warm person.
-The Harry Potter books, the character I’m thinking of is obviously Snape
7) A book that you’d shout out from the rooftops that you love – one of your favorite books.
– Intre zi si noapte – Yvonne Henriette Stahl
8) A character that looks after another character(s).
– Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games series
9) Your favorite classic(s) book.
– La Dame aux Camélias – Alexandres Dumas fils
10) Your favorite romantic couple/book romance/romance book.
– I’m not that into sappy love stories so there is no particular book that comes to my mind.
11) Favorite holiday tradition.
– Christmas Carols
Magical Skirt by Kiki Dumitrescu
*Creator of this tag is Novels and Nonsense: