Let's take a moment and talk about photography and the way modern technology is influencing the way we take photos. In my experience of more than a decade, since taking...
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland
Christmas is just around the corner, and what a better time than this to do… a Book Tag. So let’s get into the Christmas spirit and hopefully find some good present ideas for the loved ones.
1) Some of your favorite book covers.
2) A book that takes place in a wintery land, or a book that takes place in the winter.
– The Chronicles of Narnia – The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
3) A book where the main character is something of a misfit.
– The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
4) A book(s) that makes you happy.
– Fortunately, the Milk… by Neil Gaiman
5) Favorite Christmas story.
– Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
6) A book with a character that is cold and hard on the outside but is really a kind/warm person.
-The Harry Potter books, the character I’m thinking of is obviously Snape
7) A book that you’d shout out from the rooftops that you love – one of your favorite books.
– Intre zi si noapte – Yvonne Henriette Stahl
8) A character that looks after another character(s).
– Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games series
9) Your favorite classic(s) book.
– La Dame aux Camélias – Alexandres Dumas fils
10) Your favorite romantic couple/book romance/romance book.
– I’m not that into sappy love stories so there is no particular book that comes to my mind.
11) Favorite holiday tradition.
– Christmas Carols
Magical Skirt by Kiki Dumitrescu
*Creator of this tag is Novels and Nonsense: